Please note, Qenda Ultimate Fibre is currently out of stock due to Qenda relocating their production premises. Stock is expected soon and your order will be shipped the day we receive it.
Save 10% compared to buying individual tubs when you buy 6 tubs of Qenda Ultimate Fibre. Choose from 6 tubs of Original, Chocolate, or Wildberry Ultimate Fibre.
Benefits of Qenda
Qenda Ultimate Fibre contains a powerful combination of premium herbs rich in fibre.
- Excellent organic source of dietary fibre which assists regular bowel movements
- One serving provides 40% of the recommended daily intake for dietary fibre*
- Contains premium adaptogenic herbs
- Non-GMO ingredients
- Gluten free
Qenda Ultimate Fibre is also an excellent source of iron. One serving exceeds 50% of the recommended daily intake for dietary iron.* Iron is:
- Necessary for normal immune system function
- Necessary for normal cell division
- Necessary for normal blood formation
- Necessary for normal energy production
- Contributes to normal cognitive function
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Necessary for normal oxygen transport
*When made up as directed and in the context of a healthy diet involving the consumption of a variety of foods.
Qenda Ultimate Fibre contains the following certified organic and wildcrafted ingredients from nature: Psyllium Husk, Black Walnut Hulls, Hibiscus Sabdariffa, Liquorice Root, Horsetail, Rosehip, Oat Straw, Slippery Elm Bark, Cascara Bark, Marshmallow Root, Cinnamon Verum Bark, Irish Moss, Yucca Root, Turkish Rhubarb (Rheum Palmatum), Chlorella Vulgaris, Turmeric, Bladderwrack, Astragalus Membranaceus Root, Ashwagandha Root, Meadowsweet, Barberry Bark, Dandelion Root, Aloe Ferox, Wormwood, Skullcap (Scutellaria Lateriflora), Fennel Seed, Passionflower (Passiflora Incarnata), Mullein Leaf, Violet Leaf, Paw Paw Leaf, Witchhazel#, Clove Bud, (Organic Chocolate Flavour and Sweetener Thaumatin)
Colour, texture and appearance of product may change due to seasonal variations.
# Wildcrafted when Certified Organic is not available.
- Serving scoop included in pack (10g - one level tablespoon).
- Mix two level scoops of Qenda Ultimate Fibre (or one level scoop for children under 12 years) in 350-400ml of water in a shaker bottle once or twice daily.
- Secure lid and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Drink immediately. If left for a short period after shaking product will thicken.
- Best taken 10-30 minutes prior to meals.
- Close lid tightly after opening and store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Qenda’s Core Principles
Qenda never uses any artificial flavours, colours, sweeteners or preservatives in their powdered products. Qenda’s ingredients are always organic, vegan, non-gmo and gluten free.
Qenda batch tests it’s ingredients and products for safety and to ensure purity from herbicides, pesticides, fungicides and heavy metals. All Qenda products are also free from pathogenic moulds, yeasts, funguses and unwanted bacteria. All Qenda products are manufactured in a clean, chemical free, HACCP certified facility to the highest quality and standards.
Not recommended for pregnant women.
We offer a 14-day money back guarantee. We just ask that you return the product back to us in a re-saleable condition.