You have many choices when it comes to multivitamin supplements, and they can vary greatly in quality.
One key way they differ is serving size. A recommended serving size of only one or two pills a day may be a red flag that they don’t contain all the vitamins and minerals you need on a daily basis. Manufacturers may be masters at compressing ingredients but not to that extreme.
And then there are minerals… Many makers of one-a-day vitamins don’t include significant amounts of vital minerals, especially essentials like potassium and magnesium.
Here’s how our high-potency Whole-Food Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals stands apart from the others:
- Each daily serving supplies more than 2,000 mg of nutrients, including essential vitamins and minerals.
- Many of the minerals are in chelated form for enhanced absorption.*
- It provides the biologically active form of folate – L-5-MTHF – that's preferred by your body, as it's the only form that can cross your blood-brain barrier to carry out important brain functions.*
- It contains more than 50 nutritional ingredients in a special herbal food base, including hard-to-find ingredients like spirulina, red wine proanthocyanidins, citrus bioflavonoids, lycopene, chlorella and trace elements from red seaweed.
- It contains Dr. Mercola’s special fruit and vegetable blend for extra free radical-fighting antioxidant power, including kale, spinach, cauliflower, broccoli, celery, carrot, beet, radish, garlic, blueberry, blackberry, cranberry and apricot.*
Don’t waste your time and money on multivitamin supplements that miss the mark. Go with the multivitamin you can trust for completeness and quality – our Whole-Food Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals. Order your supply today.