If you’re sensitive to chemicals, smells, stuff you put on your skin; that means you’ve got infections in your intestines.
The reason why I say that is - I personally had chemical sensitivities. If I smell bleach, I poo myself. If somebody sparked up a cigarette, I’d poo myself. If I put any creams on me, it’ll give me a headache straight away.
I was like a bucket overflowing with toxicities. So, when I introduce anymore toxicities into my body, my body would react straight away; and that’s exactly what’s happening in your body.
If you’re sensitive to smells, perfumes, skincare products, it means there’s an infection in your intestines starting these cascade of events. These infections and overgrowths, like parasite for example, eat the nutrients from your food, and dump their waste into your body, which makes them very toxic.
When you have these infections and overgrowths in your intestines, your intestines create inflammation to try get them moving along. When you got inflammation in your intestinal lining, these toxins are passing through into your blood.
As you can imagine, that overburden the liver and can create inflammation showing in different areas of your body. What we need to do is get rid of the infections, heal the damaged intestinal lining, and get your body back into balance.